Friday, August 10, 2012

You light up my day

Hi Robin's Nest followers! Its my turn to show you a project today. And for today I made this cute tag =) I used the gorgeous Glitter Gold on Black vanilla Cardstock On top of the tag I used a jar stamp and the sentiment; you light up my day.. those are both from Whimsy stamps. I cut out some swirls & butterflies, then I decorate it with some roses & placed some pearls around the page. At last some ribbon on top of the tag.. Really easy and quick to make, but I love to give those tags as a present =) Hope you all like it.. Big hugs! Marley

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I love the details!! Very good job! I needed an idea for some bottle tags ;)

MarĂ­lia Lopes said...

Love...love this tag!!!

Cumbrianlass said...

Stuning, I love it.
Janet

Robin said...

so cute, I want to make this!

Barbara Rankin said...

This is so pretty, Marilla. I love flourishes, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...