Sunday, August 26, 2012

School's Back in Session!

Hello, Here in Texas school is back in session beginning today!

I know some places it has already started and others it will be soon and I wanted to alter a few things before I go back.

I am a substitute teacher, certified teacher, but choose to substitute because I love choosing my schedule.

I always carry certain things on me when I go to work though, usually a folder for my write up forms that I really don't like to have to use and other important papers. Also like to keep a notebook to write things down in from time to time whether it is work related or not.

I decided what a better way then to start off the school year with some cute altered stuff and love the stuff from The Robin's Nest for school stuff.

Here is what I started with but didn't end up doing the pencil case as it was a little too hard.
Here is what I did finish up!

Altered Composition Book

Supplies:
Tim Holtz Brick Red Distress Ink
Sanding block

I have to say I love the altered composition book.
And I think next I'm going to make something for those post it notes with other papers from their 


Altered Folder

Supplies:
Red Fat Plaid Paper - (2 sheets)
Washi Paper

Here's my folder and it can't ever be mistaken for someone else's folder that is for sure.
I may still put my name on it.

Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Great idea!! Your kids will love the extra care too! Very cute!

Robin said...

What a fun way to upgrade your school supplies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...