Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Magic of Glitter and Swirls!

It's another day of red, white and black here on the Chattering Robins blog. I tried to warn you all that this was one of my favorite color combinations hehe.

Hello everyone, Erika Taylor here today with a layout I created using one of my favorite Christmas pictures from 2011. For this layout, I used a combination of Glitter Black and White Swirl, Red Swirl Glitter, Glitter Black and White Holly, and Mens Suite Stamp papers.

I love the way these papers go so well together. A lot of texture and the glitter is truly perfect for a Christmas layout. I used the Red Swirl Glitter paper under the Epiphany Crafts epoxy buttons.


Isn't that Mens Suit paper divine!!!


Here you can really see the beauty of the Glitter Black and White Swirl papers. That flourish design is simply breathtaking in person, photos just don't do it justice.


And the final project in all of its Red White and Black glory. I hope you enjoy!!!



Thanks so much for stopping into the Robins Nest blog today. We always appreciate your thoughts and love knowing you stop by, so leave a comment today!

Toodles
Erika Taylor

7 comments:

Rachel said...

These are my fav color combos too! Fabulous layout!!

Danie May said...

Black and White with Red is one of my favorite combos too, it always is so elegant and striking. Your layout is just gorgeous Erika. xx

Robin said...

I love this layout, of course I love the paper combo too, great job!

Clare D. said...

I love this page! It comes across as white black and orange on my computer and would be beautiful in that combo too!

Barbara Rankin said...

This is a truly beautiful layout. Very elegant.

Erika Taylor said...

Thank you so very much for the comments everyone. I truly appreciate them

Wendy said...

Gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...