Thursday, August 23, 2012

Hanna's Layout- Diamonds Drops and Dew Drops


Hello ladies!!

Today I bring to you guys another layout with the The Robin's Nest products.
Through photography you can not see how it is so beautiful and full of layers.
I love these colors!!



The frame around the picture, stamped ink diluted in water on cardstock and I added some details of Diamond Drops and Dew Drops.


To make the center of the flowers, also used Dew Drops.
I love these papers with glitter, I think they are chic!



Hanna left us almost a month ago and this was a way to honor her!!
She is so beautiful in this layout!
Thanks girls for taking your time and go through here!
Have a great day!!

I used:


DD-140 Trail Mocha
In love in Italy dew drops


dd-156 Branco Pérola
Diamond Drops Pearl White

Glitter Café Creme Redemoinho
Coffee on creme swirl

Tropicana watercolor

Glitter me ama
Back side of loves me cardstock

Distressed Honeycomb
Distressed Honey comb






3 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

This layout is so beautiful Marilia! I love all of the dimensions and details! And Hannah is beautiful too!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Beautiful layout!!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving an encouraging comment!!

Sandie Edwards said...

Awww this is gorgeous Marilia... love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...