Thursday, August 30, 2012

Greetings From Alaska!

Hello All!  I was so excited when I was invited to be a guest designer for today!  I am married to Robin's oldest son Joshua, and as many of you know from some of Robin's previous posts, is currently serving in the US Army.  I had so many ideas running through my head that I wanted to do for today but when I received this paper, I couldn't resist an Anniversary Card..because guess who is going to be home from his deployment in time for our 12th Anniversary this year? That's right, my sweetheart!

 The Damask Black and White paper is so regal and elegant it is easily one of my new favorites and will be doing more with it!  I hope you all have a fabulous Thursday and Happy Crafting!

Robyn

6 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love it! Beautiful card!

Marília Lopes said...

Gorgeous ... gorgeous card!
This paper is wonderful I have it right here in front of me.

Creative M said...

What a Lovely Card!Sweet!TFS

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

This is gorgeous. I love the black and white theme and the paper is lovely!
Thank you so much for the lovely comment you left on my blog. It's really encouraging when people say that they like what I do and spur me on. Thank you.

Hugs Lisa xxxxx

Barbara Rankin said...

Your card is beautiful, and I love that you are going to be able to give it to your sweetheart in person.

Danie May said...

This is gorgeous, so elegant and classy! Perfect for an anniversary Card! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...