Friday, August 17, 2012

Family and Glittered Leaves


I think my mind must be fluttering to fall. I love summer, but will school right around the corner, fall is coming isn't it?

Hello everyone, Erika Taylor here today to share with you a card I created with some beautiful browns, blues and golds. I got my inspiration for this card from the Family rub-on sheet. I'd been looking at this sheet for a while, and decided to let it take me where it may.

First I grabbed some Glitter Mocha Trail papers and paired that up with a bit of Glitter Mocha Daisy. I wanted a little color so I flipped through my Robins Nest stash and found one small piece of Winter Retreat paper. It was PERFECT!!!

First, a beautiful quote from the Family rub-on Sheet. Isn't this the perfect sentiment?


Next, I used some GORGEOUS die-cut leaves. These are my favorite die cuts from The Robins Nest. The texture and glitter is stunning and photos do NOT do them justice, so grab a few from the store.






So after some In Love in Italy and Ornament Mini Dew Drops, a little May Arts ribbon and some Helmar Adhesive, this little card with a great sentiment is complete. Take a look!!!





Thank you so much for stopping by the Chattering Robins Blog today. Make sure you take a look at the August Challenge for your change to win some beautiful products from The Robins Nest.

Until next time,
Toodles
Erika Taylor

7 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love all of the elements! Very beautiful card! Great job!

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Erika I always enjoy your projects,love the leaves

Robin said...

How cute is that Erica!

MarĂ­lia Lopes said...

Beautiful card!!!

Erika Taylor said...

Thank you so much for the comments everyone

Jan Hennings said...

very pretty and love the design of your card!!

Danie May said...

Beautiful Card Erika, I really love the impact of those beautiful glittered leaves! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...