Thursday, August 16, 2012

Dew Drops Tiara and Wand

 Well as most of you know, I love to make crowns and tiara's. Paper, fabric, wire with beads, and even fresh flowers! So I thought I'd share with you how YOU can make a pretty Tiara and Wand of your own with The Robins Nest dew Drops!.

 I started off with a kids toy tiara. The plastic rhinestones were ugly so I took them off. The wand can be purchased at any party supply shop. I pre-added some glitter and the pink tulle.
 With some E-6000 glue and some Mini Dews, I decorated both sides of the wand. So pretty!
 For the Tiara, I used the same glue and added the Mini Dews and some standard Hot Pink Dews with the E-6000 glue. In full light the Tiara and Wand sparkle as if they have expensive gemstones on them!
 This is where I got the Hot Pink dew drops from. It's the Gum Drops collection.
Of the Mini Dews (below) I used the Spring and Pink Coral collection. 



Thanks for coming by! Happy Creating! 

8 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Very cute idea! I love it!

Susan said...

Okay, that is just plain cute!

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robin said...

Love this. What a cute idea!

Dawn Mercedes said...

oh wow...so incredibly wonderful!!! wow!

Marília Lopes said...

What a gorgeous design
This tiara was wonderful!!

Danie May said...

Wow Michelle, what a fabulously cute use of the Dew Drops. Any little girl would just love this! xx

Robin Horasanian said...

That tiara is stunning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...