Friday, August 3, 2012

August- Page Map Challenge


Robin’s Nest Page Map Challenge:

The Page Map Challenge is a monthly challenge starting on the first Friday of month and will last for one month.  The winner of the past month will be announced  on that first Friday here in The Robins Nest blog. All winners will be notified by email. Entering into the contest you are giving the Robin’s Nest the right to use your project to promote the challenge on their blog and other Social Media sites.

Create your own layout using this Page Map – your page map can be incorporated vertical or horizontal in the layout.
75% of The Robin’s Nest Papers or embellishments must be used in your layout.

HOW TO ENTER:

Add your layout to the inlinkz tool (found at the bottom of this post).
If you have a blog grab our button and add it to your blog post. 
A blog is not a requirement for this Challenge;
you can use FlickR or any other Social Media Site to enter.
The winner will receive a (product Only) $25 Gift Certificate to The Robin’s Nest On-Line Store!

August Page Map


Materials I used in making this layout: I used the striped back of Glitter Pine Trees for the back ground. Then I detail cut some of the glitter trees and adhered some with foam tape for my elements. The solid rose colored back of Glitter Discovery Girl, became my letter "F" and photo mat. The floral side of Glitter Discovery Girl was used in making the photo mat's tabs. One Little Girl Glittered Crown was all that I needed for the top of the photo as these are my family and my maiden name is Prince. I embellished the "F" is for Family with Mowed Grass Dew Drops. The rub ons are part of The Family Tree and Viva.
Good Luck!
-Michelle Frae Cummings

Congratulations to July's Page Map Challenge Winner - Robyn!
You can see her Layout Here.




3 comments:

Rachel said...

I love your layout! And I love the combination of trees with the "F". it all goes together in a medley ;)

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

thanks!

Robyn said...

Love your LO! I love the pine trees and their placement! What a photo!
BTW, wondering when I will get the email for winning last month? I have not seen it yet?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...