Thursday, August 16, 2012

Accordion Flowers

Happy Thursday!

I'm here today to share another scrapbooking layout with you, showcasing the beautiful Robin's Nest supplies :)


For this layout I decided to go with a very muted colour palette and I love the overall look.

I made accordion flowers using the glitter mocha daisycalamity jane rosessmoke cardstock, and my ScorPal. They're so easy to make!

Behind my photo I layered a square of glitter mocha trail paper (the backside), a doily, a glassine bag that I cut open and folded, and a rub on from the family rub ons.

I layered a little bit of mist splatters behind the accordion flowers, and added some dew drops throughout from the In Love in Italy and Metallic Silver selections.

To finish up the layout I added a strip of washi tape to the bottom of the page, and added the title which I sewed through with light pink thread.

Thanks for checking out my work on the blog today!

And don't forget about the Robin's Nest Monthly Challenge!

5 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

These are very cool, I haven't been able to make the flowers so cute yet, practice ;) great job! You and your friend look very cute!

MarĂ­lia Lopes said...

beautiful page and I love these flowers! Super clean ... super cool

Mrs O crafty blog said...

I love the muted tones, the page layout and flowers are fab, Px

Robin said...

I have tried these flowers, how do you keep them down? Mine keep moving. Cute layout. Great balance!

Danie May said...

I really love your clean and minimal designs, they are so beautiful and really draw you in to the great photos. Those flowers are fabulous! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...