Thursday, August 23, 2012

"A Day at the Beach" - Memories

 Hi Everyone!
Michelle here with a fun idea you can make to store some of your summer memories.
I took a empty mini plastic suitcase that once held first aid items. It measures about 7 1/2" X 5 1/2".
Just the right size!
I layered these wonderful papers by The Robins Nest inside, outside and on the edges of the box.
 I added dews and tear drops to accent the box inside and out. I also created a mini note book simply by trimming some lined school paper and tropical flowers paper to fit inside the box. Then I stapled it at the top and added some dyed ribbon to hide the staples.
This box would be perfect to take on any trip! You could use it to hold your postcards to be mailed, a pen and a few stamps. Maybe store photos from the trip inside until you are ready to scrapbook them.


Materials Used: Ocean Fleur, dyed silk seam binding, vintage lace, fabric strips, adhesive.

 Blue Robin glittered embossed paper ... Glitter embossed Sea Shore

  
 Glitter embossed Tropical Flowers........ Under The Sea dew and tear drops
 
 Glitter embossed Pink Coral ................. Glitter embossed Aquamarine
  Thanks for coming by! I hope you are inspired to make your own "A Day at the Beach" memories box!
~ Michelle Frae Cummings

1 comment:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Very good idea! I have at least 3 of these boxes, now I have some ideas of what to do with them ;)
And your beach idea is very cool too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...