Saturday, July 14, 2012

You've captured my heart

Hello Robin's Nest fans! Today its my first post on this blog and Im a bit nervous! I made this layout and on the photo its me and our dog Mister Wilson =) I used the gorgeous papers; Daisy Stripe Teal front and back! Thats right... this is one design paper! I have used a BIG doily behind the middle design paper, some doily's in the corners. Big flowers and some swirls.. The ribbon on the left side of the photo is in the Bliss Ribbon Set you cant see it actually in the store.. but it is in it! I also used Dew drops Hope you like my first project! Hugs Marley

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Such a beautiful layout! And a cute team (you and your puppy) great job!!

Barbara Rankin said...

This is so very pretty, Marley. I love the way you used the doily as a backdrop, and the colors in the paper are so pretty.

Riet said...

Wat prachtig gemaakt Marley.

Liefs Riet.

juscrap said...

Sooo beautiful page!Love your fhoto!

brooke. said...

Love your page!

Robin said...

Beautiful Marley, love your work

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...