Saturday, July 21, 2012

Looking for challenge

Have been playing around with some products from The Robin's Nest Design Team kit. I though this month's page map challenge looked like a bit of a challenge.
So.. here's the page map for this month created by The Robin's Nest's own Michelle Frae Cummings

Here's my take on the sketch. Found it a bit of a challenge myself as I don't normally use more than two photos on a layout. However.. as I am always up for a challenge it was lots of fun to create this layout.


I used some of The Robin's Nest papers and dew drops to create my flowers. The dew drops I think look really good as the centre of the flowers and add great dimension quite easily.

With a little bit of help from a cardboard texture paste, paint and glimmer mist the background was created quite quickly and game a great dimensional effect.

So why not pull out some papers and have a play with this months challenge.

Get scrapping.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Very cool take on the challenge!

Danie May said...

Totally Agree with Rachel Michelle a great take on the sketch and beautiful layout! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...