Thursday, July 12, 2012

Festive Friday #13 - "Peace"

 Welcome to another Festive Friday Blog Hop!
This week I went for the "vintage" look.
I used Classified for the back ground which I distressed with green ink. I made the rosette from Glitter Red Paisley and attached tree punched Olive fleur to the back.I accented the card with a Glitter Gold Journal tag, Red Dew Drops, Glitter Christmas Words, and fabric.

Thank you for coming by to see my card, I hope you find inspiration as you hop along and see some more "Festive" cards!
~ Michelle Frae Cummings

10 comments:

Cheryl LIndsay said...

VERY, VERY NICE!!!! I love all your clever ideas..what a great card!!! TFS

Camille Short said...

Love the rosette! The card is wonderful.

Cyn said...

Oh it's just gorgeous - love all the techniques you used on it especially the rosette!

Laura said...

gorgeous!!!!
Laura

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

Thanks! :)

Rachel said...

I love the combination of the rosette with the trees!!! Beautiful card!

Barbara Rankin said...

Love that vintage look. I like the way you used the punched trees to make a neat focal point. Clever.

Maria Soto said...

I loved how you used several different materials in the making of this card - great job - I have got to make some of those rosettes

Lyneen said...

LOVE IT!!! Great use of the tree punch!!!

Robin said...

Love this card Michelle!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...