Friday, July 6, 2012

Dreaming in a Glittering Forest

There is something so magical about the forest. No matter what season, trees almost speak if you listen carefully enough.

Hello everyone, Erika Taylor here today to share with you a card I created using a beautiful paper from The Robins Nest. The Glitter Sepia Tress paper comes in a few colors, but this one was perfect for a more masculine card. I paired this card up with my favorite Helmar adhesives and a few Basically Bare chipboard gears that I painted and embossed.


I stuck with a color palette of greens and browns to really showcase the beautiful Glitter Trees.


And the entire card you ask? Well here it is. Isn't that paper simply gorgeous??? Not just for Autumn layouts. I also used a little strip from the Getaway Glitter Swirl card stock. LUSH!!!!


There are so many beautiful papers available at The Robins Nest. Take a look around the shop and you are sure to find a paper perfect for your next project.

Don't forget that the new Robins Nest Page Map challenge is up for July. This one is a must to create with. Try your hand at it for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate for The Robins Nest.

Until next time
Toodles
Erika Taylor


2 comments:

Rachel said...

This is so beautiful! I love the color combinations!!

juscrap said...

This is so beautiful!!
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...