Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Animal Prints in Everyday Layouts

MMMM, it's 11pm and I was thinking, who's posting tomorrow?  Funny, I do this every once in a while, then I think !!!@^*~~!!! It's wednesday tomorrow@!  That is my day to post.  So here I am,  posting. 

Good Morning friends!

This past week has been alot of work.  Dana and I bought a fixer upper rental house in May right before we went to Cabo, our plan is to have it ready to rent for the month of August to rent, it has been a brutal week, I am on paint gallon can number 11 now.  The inside of the home is finished, and now the outside posts need to be painted.  Thank goodness that is all the outside paint I need to do.  The house is brick and vinal siding, so not much outside paint.  All the building/fixing Dana has done, and there was plenty of that.  Tomorrow I will clean the bathrooms and kitchen, the carpet cleaner comes on saturday afternoon to clean the carpets, so we will be ready to show the house on Monday.  Whew, that has been my life the last few weeks.  So, the blog hasn't been top on the list.

But I always have something up my sleeve.  My FUN part of life is designing, so there are lots of projects to share in my little scrapbook room. 

I'll share a couple of my animal print layouts with you this week.



First is Born to be Wild.  This cute girl in the picture is Chelsea in her younger years.  Chelsea is Rachel's daughter.  She is a bit on the wild side right now, so it fits.  Seriously, these jammies of hers were perfect to do a cute animal layout in.  All the products used are Robin's Nest.  Glitter heart die cuts, journaling tag, rub ons, and printed glitter cardstock (leopard, brown glitter dot, red classic swirl, pink glitter daisy on gold), heart paperclips, and of course don't forget dew drops.  Title is cut from the cricut.  I loved the combination of colors of red and brown, much like my family room in my home.  Everyone needs a Born to be Wild page!


Second is my Zebra print and pink page.  This is Jessiciah, Rachel's sister.  Mmmm, you did know that Rachel is my daughter, right?  So, of course, I scrapbook her sister and daughter, they all belong to me!  This page was inspired by a girls bedroom I saw in a magazine.  I thought how cute would this be for a combination of papers on a layout.  Zebra, princess, grey swirl, pink trail, and viva la france cardstock papers are used in this layout.  Then black paper and lettering. Frames are cut from the cricut.  Makes a pretty cute layout, and fits Jes years ago.  I remember when she came home to visit, when she had been living in the east for a while, with a zebra cowboy hat on.  We all laughed, how funny is that.  So wild for Utah at the time, but quite hip in Delaware.  So this just fits Jes.  She is awesome. 

We Ta ta....  hope you enjoyed these 2 layouts, I am off to bed for my beauty sleep.  I need lots of it.  And to cleam the rental house tomorrow.  Until next week.

Ciao,

Robin

7 comments:

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

Great lay outs! I love the colors and patterns!

Danie May said...

Both layouts are just wonderful! The animal prints are fabulously fun to work with! I especially love the zebra print with the pink! xx

Rachel said...

Very cute layouts!!

Marília Lopes said...

I love animal prints ... I think very chic!
I loved the pages!

Barbara Rankin said...

Love the animal prints layouts. Great color combos, too.

Robin said...

Thanks so much!

Robin said...

Thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...