Welcome to my project using
The Robin's Nest products
3D Crystal Lacquer by Sakura Hobby Craft
I made an altered clock!
I really loved making this project and will be giving it away as a gift!
I will let you know how I made it and then list my supplies.
1. I began with a regular plastic clock. You can get them at Walmart or Target for about $5 at the most.
2. I took the top (plastic) off the clock and then traced the smallest part of the lid onto the back of the paper I was using. I did have to trim off more after that and had to do some measurements to figure out where the holes should be. I used my cutter in order to get a straight line to where the hole goes.
3. After adhering down the paper with my ATG gun, I decided to put stickers on there that said royalty and one that looked like a stamp. Then took the 3D Lacquer by Sakura and went over the crowns.
4. Next it was time to find some bottle caps, squish them down with my big shot and put the fleur de lis stickers on them.
5.Then it was time to put the 3D Lacquer on them so they would be shiny and I did this on 4 once I realized I needed 4 of them for the 12, 3, 6 and 9 o'clock times.
6. To finalize it I put the time on 12 and made it go around to 1, 2.....so on. and as doing this I adhered dew drops on those times and then when the bottle caps were dry I put them on and the clock was complete.
Thanks for visiting, hope you enjoyed my project!