Friday, June 29, 2012

Thanks, Teacher gift

Hello, my dear Robin's Nest friends! Irit is here again and this time I made a cute gift for a teacher using all possible Robin's Nest products. I wanted  to post it a month ago, but it was picked for web publishing in SNR web magazine May  issue and I can post it only now.
I used Classified cardstock  over a simple black one to simulate a blackboard.
The I added 3 red Glitter die cut apples and using white alphabet  glued ABC over the first one.
The Classified ABC ribbon was glued over the piece and the I added this cutest ever Chalkboard with stamped word Thanks  (white heat embossed stamp from The Rubber Cafe)


I added some random white letters over the paper and then a word Love from Red glitter alpha set.
For the final RN  touch 3 Apple clips were hanged over a natural twine.


All piece was glued over the kitchen wooden piece and I added a real and very small colored pencils.
I love those  school products we have in RN shop a lot! I think I may even make another Teacher project soon.
See you again in 2 weeks
Irit

4 comments:

Danie May said...

What a fabulously fun teachers gift. I love the cute little blackboard and the bright colors, they really pop against the classified background paper. Just gorgeous! xx

Rachel said...

This is beautiful Irit! TFS!

Berni Cuttino said...

So clever and great teacher gift. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving the sweet love. Hugs. Hope your winter is not too cold and long.

Robin said...

Beautiful Irit, You have been such a good design team member, I have learned so much from you. Thnaks. This was really thinking outside the box!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...