Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sweet Little Birdhouse

You know by now that I love three dimensional paper pieces. The file for this birdhouse came from a woman on one of my Yahoo groups. When I saw it, I knew I wanted to use Robin's Nest paper to make it. She was kind enough to share the file with me.

I cut all the pieces using my Zing electronic cutter. I used Glitter Daisy Stripe paper for the roof, Classified cardstock for the house, and Black Glitter cardstock for the flourish.

I accented the roof edge with black teardrop shaped Dew Drops from the Piano collection. Silver Dew Drops from the Fairy Dust collection embellish the flourish.

I made the perch from a soda straw and glued a single black Dew Drop in the end of the straw. The itsy bity cardinal was a found object from my stash.

You can see more projects on my Create & Craft blog.

Carole


6 comments:

Rachel said...

Very cool Carole!!!

Clare D. said...

Fabulous! Another project on my wish list of things to craft!

Amy Day Creates said...

Just beautiful! My mom would love this! She loves red birds!

Cultivate Life in Joy said...

this is so precious..love it..cute idea.

Robin said...

Carole that is awesome, Great Job!

Ann Jobes said...

Really sweet birdhouse!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...