Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Post-it Note Holders

The plain pads of post-its on my desk looked so plain, I decided that I needed to help them make a statement. So, I designed these post-it note holders. These are quick and easy to do. The decorative possibilities are endless!! And I think these would make great remembrance gifts.

I designed the pattern in Make-the-Cut and cut out the three pieces that make each holder on my Zing electronic cutter. A few quick folds and a couple strips of tape runner adhesive and, voila—a finished post-it note holder.


I used papers from Robin's Nest: Jean, Belgian Chocolate Glitter, Glitter Purple Daisy and Swirl on Lavender. The embellishments were also from Robin's Nest: Dew Drops from Men's and Fairy Dust collections, bronze glitter alphabet stickers, and purple glitter chipboard flower.

You can see more of my projects and download the file (PDF, MTC, or SVG format) on my Create & Craft blog.










Carole

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Great idea!! Awesome job Carole!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...