Sunday, June 24, 2012

Fun 6 Panel Tray

This is a post with mixed emotions, this is my last post with the Robin's Nest.  Due to other obligations I could not apply for another term, but I will continue to use the fun papers and embellishments.

For my last project I did the cross promotion with McGuffey Woodworking, Want 2 Scrap & of course...The Robin's Nest!  So let's get started!
I started with this 6 panel tray from McGuffey Woodworking.  These are well made trays that are solid wood.  What is unique...
The backs come off for easy application of paint, paper and any other items you want in the windows!

I then picked out the papers I wanted to use from the Flourish line of papers in different colors. I then cut them to size..I love that the edges are going to be covered by the wood of the tray!
I just did a sort of rough lay out of colors so I could pick my paint colors for each panel.
I picked the great pigment paint from USArtQuest!  I painted all the outside edges to match the papers in each section and set it aside to dry and then glued in all the papers to the base of the tray.
I had to check and see how everything was going to look together.
I love the look so now the fun starts.  I will add rub ons from The Robin's Nest & lots of bling from Want 2 Scrap!









Want 2 Scrap bling and GREAT rub on and a Dew Drop!
After it was all said and done and the box put back together this is what I had!
Want 2 Scrap chip board covered in Art Glitter! Crystal angel hanging from Connie Crystal and other bling from Want 2 Scrap. Extra touches with Dew Drops!
GREAT Rub-ons and fun bling!

I love the Art Glitter on chip board!  Want 2 Scrap has GREAT embellishments!

More Rub-on fun and Dew Drops and of course....BLING!

I loved to accent the paper with Dew Drops and of course Art Glitter and bling!

Put it all together and this is my finished tray! 

I am so thrilled I have had the opportunity to design for The Robin's Nest!  I look forward to using these products for other projects.  What a sweet and wonderful company to work with!  Thanks to you

Happy Creating..
Kristi










4 comments:

Marília Lopes said...

I loved!!Gorgeous!!

Rachel said...

Beautiful!! Great job Kristi!

Lorraine said...

oh I really love this project!

Robin said...

I love it Kristi! The fleur is one of my favorites, you have brought it to life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...