Thursday, June 21, 2012

Festive Friday #12


Welcome to another Festive Friday blog hop! 
For this weeks Holiday challange I decided to go with some festive Artist Trading Cards!
These can be used at mini-cards or package tags.
I used the following papers to create the collage above:

 Then I turned the page over and with my paper trimmer, cut each card out as 2.5" X 3.5".
The reason I do this from the back is for two reasons.
1. I don't want the paper trimmer blade to 'jam' up on the diffrent layers of paper.
2. Because not knowing what the finished design will be is half the fun! :)
These are the best of the cards.
I finished them off with Dew, Tear and Diamond drops from both Fiesta and Jolly.

Thank you for coming by. I hope you enjoyed my creation.
Please 'hop' along the rest of the Designers using the links below.


9 comments:

Laura said...

That is TOO cool...
hugs..Laura

Rachel said...

Very cool TC's!! I love it!

Mrs O crafty blog said...

What a great result .. Fabulous Px

Maria Soto said...

very original, great job!

Angela Bodas said...

What a fun technique, I will have to try that!

Decorables said...

I love the originality. I am going to try this myself! tfs

Camille Short said...

Great job!

Barbara Rankin said...

Love the ATCs, and the tip on cutting from the back is very helpful. TFS

Peg said...

Love this! Great job on it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...