Thursday, June 7, 2012

Festive Friday #11


Hi! Welcome to another Festive Friday Holiday Card!
To make this card I used the following:
Glitter Black and White Swirl
Olive Fleur- double sided.
Red Dew Drops
SU 5 petal flower punch, Stamped image, Tombo glue, Poppy glimmer mist, Copper, Red, Green and iridescent stickles.
I punched 8 large petals from the Olive Fleur and folded them like so.
I secured the flaps down with a bit of glue, here and there.
I spritzed the black and white swirl paper with the poppy glimmer mist, let dry then adhered the flower petals to. In the center of the petals I added a circle that I had colored with the poppy as well. Next I added the dew drops in the center with the glue and also to the ends of the petals.
I added detail to the petals and the swirls on the paper with the copper glue. I added some glitter glue detail to the stamped image and added it to the card.

Thanks for coming by, I hope you like this card! I really had fun making it!
Please visit the others on the links below for more Holiday inspiration. :)

6 comments:

Maria Soto said...

very pretty - love the way you gave dimension to the flower - those red drops are really nice - great job!!

Rachel said...

I love the flowers dew drops and the petals! What a great idea!

Cheryl LIndsay said...

How clever and your instructions are fantastic. TFS

Angela Bodas said...

Love the creative use of the punch, you card came out gorgeous! Have a greed weekend!

Terri Sproul said...

love this idea...

Lyneen said...

LOVE THE FLOWER... what a cleaver way to use a punch... I have one that I think will work for making a flower like that!!! TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...