Saturday, June 2, 2012

Beautiful Glitter and Dew Drops Create Charming Layout

Glitter papers are so pretty to work with and I'm smitten with all of the selections that The Robins Nest has to offer. From Stripes to Halloween, Full Glitter Card stock to Flourishes, they have them all.

Hello everyone, Erika Taylor here today to share with you a layout I created using some scrumptious papers from The Robins Nest. For this layout I used a combination of Ocean Fleur and Time Glitter Writing Card stock. I also used a few rub-ons from the Time Rub-on sheet.

Here are a few photos to show the layout a little closer. The first photo really shows off that beautiful clock Rub-on. I think it is my absolute favorite(above those super Dragonflies).


 Next, you can see the fussy cutting I did to create the frame using the Time Glitter Writing Card stock. I also used some Mini Dew Drops from the Parisian Minis. They adhere so well using Helmar Gemstone Glue


Here is the final results. Such a pretty color palette I think.


That is it for me today. Make sure you take a look at the Design Team Call right now for The Robins Nest. It truly is one of the best teams to be on. Thanks again for stopping by and leaving some love. I always appreciate your thoughts

Toodles
Erika Taylor

4 comments:

Rachel said...

This is beautiful!! Great job!

Wendy said...

Really pretty!

Robin said...

Erica you are the greatest!! Love your work.

Erika Taylor said...

Thank you so so very much Robin, Rachel and Wendy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...