Saturday, May 19, 2012

Vintage Inspired Card and Dragonflies

It is no secret that I love winged things. Whether they be butterflies, fairies or dragonflies, All seem to be a little magical for me. So when I first saw these beautiful rub ons from The Robins Nest, I knew I need a bunch. They are just so beautiful!!!

Hello everyone, Erika Taylor here today sharing with you a vintage inspired card I created using some wonderful papers and Rubons from The Robins Nest, Helmar Adhesive and some vintage trim.

The papers are Glitter Writing and Ocean Fleur. I also added a few mini Dew Drops from the Parisian Minis. and of course those beautiful rub ons from the Live Bright Rub on Sheet.Isn't that Dragonfly stunning?



And here is the complete card in all its glory. I so love how the fleur and Glitter Writing papers go together.


Well there ya have it for me today. I hope you've all enjoyed my card using some fantastic products from The Robins Nest. Just a quick reminder that The Robins Nest is having their design team call right now. This team is truly fantastic to work with, so try out. You can find more details HERE.

Until next time
Toodles
Erika Taylor

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Your cards are always so beautiful!!

Clare D. said...

I am just crazy for that dragonfly rubon and love the way you used it!

Robin said...

Love this card, Great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...