Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy (Inter)National Scrapbooking Day

Hello everyone, Erika Taylor here today to share with you one of my favorite layouts. It is a simpler layout that needed just the right embellishment to finish it off. Is there any better embellishment than Dew Drops? I think not!!!

They come in every color imaginable and add that little "something" to any project. From using them as the center of flowers, encrusting an entire surface, you name it Dew Drops can do it.

Here is my layout, where I've used Solid White DewDrops to accent the layout.






Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you all have a little time to enjoy the scrapbooking festivities online and at your LSS. Until next time

Toodles
Erika Taylor

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Beautiful!!

Sandie Edwards said...

Gorgeous, love the colours!

Robin said...

Erica, I love your work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...