Thursday, May 10, 2012

Festive Friday Blog Hop #9



Hi Everyone!
   Thanks for coming by to see my Christmas card #9!
Here I created this "Arch" card using the following materials:
It was so easy and fun to make! Pretty much I cut the shape of a arch on the back side of the pine tree paper. Then I traced the arch onto the back of the Christmas swirl paper and cut out the frame work of the arch, the outside and the inner part. These I adhered with the foam tape. Next I added my foil embellishments, dew drops and glitter. I hope you like it, thanks for coming by!


8 comments:

Rachel said...

Very fun card! It is different... Which is why I like Ut!

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

Thanks!

Cheryl LIndsay said...

Love the stamp...TFS

Laura said...

so pretty!!!!
Laura

Pothys said...

An Edwardian lady in full dress was a wonder to behold, and her preparations for viewing were awesome.Bridal silks

Cyn said...

Love the arch shape! It's a very very pretty card!

Maria Soto said...

agree is different and beautiful! great job

leslierahye said...

Fun shaped card! love all the dew drops! and the Santa Stamp

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...