Thursday, May 31, 2012

"Celebration" - Boy Card.


My goal for this summer is to make cards, fFor all sentiments so I'm ready for any occasion. 
This card would be perfect for a boy Birthday, Graduation or even Fathers Day!
I used the following supplies and tools:
Teal Water Hammered paper
Glue, paper trimmer, scissors, cup cake punch, border punch and black ink.

The denim squares measure 1.5" each.
I distressed them with black ink.
The cup cake punch is two parts, (Martha Stewart) - this makes it fun to alternate between the cupcake liner and the frosting.
 I used a Fiskars border punch to make the elaborate corners.
The stars are cut from "Glitter Boy Star" patterned paper.

I love how this card came together, I hope you do too!
~ Michelle Frae Cummings

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Very cool card! I love the cupcakes!

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

Thanks!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...