Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tag! You're It!


I've been enjoying creating tags lately.  They make fun late night projects when I'm too tired to start a big one or when I need a quick gift tag or even bookmark.  The whimsical pattern on these summer stickers inspired me to use it for a bookmark.  I couldn't resist adding some of my favorite Dew Drops to the pattern and this rub-on saying just seem to complete the whole whimsical design.  I know I will have fun using it to keep my place in one of my favorite books, wouldn't you?  Have some fun and create one for your favorite girl to use in her book and don't forget to create one for yourself!  Create more than one and enjoy using them for the upcoming reading programs for your kids this summer. The Robin's Nest even carries stickers and rub-ons that boys will enjoy, too, so don't forget to create one for them so they have something to mark their place in their books, too. 

Robin's Nest Products Used:

Summer Stickers
Discovery Girl Rub-On
Chipboard Shapes
Sunkissed Tear Drops
Dew Stackables
Cherry Chocolate Dew Drops






1 comment:

Rachel said...

Super cute tag!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...