Friday, April 6, 2012

The Great Outdoors- Masculine layout using The Robins Nest by Erika Taylor

There is something so beautiful about the outdoors. The fresh crisp air, the greenery and the magic that comes with experiencing all that the wilderness has to offer.

Hello everyone, Erika Taylor here today sharing a layout with you of our son and the Great Outdoors. For this layout I used some wonderful papers from The Robins Nest. I combined Getaway Glitter Leaves on Linen Cardstock , Getaway Glitter Swirls , Leaf Stripe and Ivy Trim. I also used some of the great rub-ons from The Robins Nest. The Live Bright Rub-ons are stunning and those dragonflies are magical indeed.

Here are a few close ups of the layout for you



I fussy cut a bunch of the Ivy leaves out and added dimension by using Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots. The finished piece is masculine, yet magical and I love how it all came together.


What do you think? Please leave a comment to let me know.

Happy Easter everyone
Toodles
Erika Taylor

6 comments:

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

Great lay out! I love it!

Rachel said...

I love your dimensions! Awesome job!

Clare D. said...

I love this page! It also reminds me of wood shavings from the work shop! Wondering how you display your 3 D pages?

Robin said...

I love your work, this is spectacular!

Erika Taylor said...

Clare, I actually just put all of my layouts in an album, Perhaps a few less than an album would actually hold though hehe.

Erika Taylor said...

Robin- Thank you so so very much

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...