Thursday, April 26, 2012

Festive Friday Blog Hop - #8 "Musical Angels"


 This week for my Christmas card idea, I came up with not one, but three cards to show off some Robins Nest papers and dews and these beautiful Angel stickers. I simply folded a 12x12 sheet of yellow paper in half. Then I used my paper trimmer to cut it into 3 - 4X6 folded cards.
 Next I added smaller than 4x6 rectangles of Purple Fleur,  and then a even smaller piece of Olive Fleur.
I added some detail stickers and my Angels which due to their transparency, adhered them to white paper, cut them out and added them with foam tape.
Lastly I added Red Dew Drops and Ornament Mini-Dew Drops for the final effect.
Musical Angels are part of psxdesign.

Thank you for coming by and seeing my cards! Here is the list of the Festive Friday participants so you can hop along and see more amazing creations!
~ Michelle Frae Cummings


~ Michelle Frae Cummings



8 comments:

Lyneen said...

Lovely... Beautiful Christmas cards!!!! Love all the layers and dimension. The Dew Drops are the perfect finishing touch!

Rachel said...

The angels are awesome! And I love how you brought everything together!

Maria Soto said...

very angelic! agree, you made it all look great TFS

Becky Conley said...

sweet! awesome angels!

Cheryl LIndsay said...

I love angels!!!! Thanks for sharing!

Amanda said...

Beautiful cards :) Love the angels :)

Cyn said...

These are so beautiful!

leslierahye said...

what nifty angel cards. love the dew drops

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...