Friday, April 20, 2012

Explore your life's journey

Hello, my dear Robin's Nest friends! Irit is here again and this time with a fancy lo all about me.
This is my kind of a lo: about my hobbies and my addiction to keep our family memories. It's my Life's Journey scrapped here.


I used Robin's Nest products and  A2Z Scraplets title. All chipboards were covered with Wow Embossing powders, the tags and clocks hand cuts were red embossed too and I added some like " Blood" drops using RN Dew Drops. A lately I am deeply in stamping- I also added some stamped images here: the old clock and a vintage camera (TRC)

Sometimes memories  are painful and we bleed. We still have to keep them.


Robin's Nest  products used here:Glitter  Brown on brown cardstock,Red on  Red rope  Cardstock, Glitter writing, Glitter Teal Daisy and Black and White clock  papers, Chipboard shapes tags form the set, Viva  Rub- ons,Forbidden Love Dew drops.
I really feel this page describes me.
I hope you like this page as much as I like it.
See you in 2 days on our Robin's Nest Earth Day blog hop! Great chances to win some goodies too!
Irit

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love the combination Of all of your elements... Super cool!

Clare D. said...

Irit, There is something so pleasing about a page with circles and this is fabulous! I did not even see those items in the store! Must look again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...