Sunday, April 8, 2012

AT 12 and still loves purple

Hello, My dear Robin's Nest  friends! Irit is here and this time with my new and girly page, made for my DN Tamar,  who is 12 and totally adorable.
I used a lots of Robin's Nest products for this shabby page:
Stripe plum paper as my basic one, Glitter  Purple Flower all hand cut around the page, Glitter lavender daisy and Glitter teal daisy, Teal glitter chipboard, Glitter Plum Ants   cardstock piece - back side for tab. I also added some clippies, a die cut chipboard  Candles,die cut flowers- Pink, Purple , Yellow - layered and flower center made with Mocha Trail gold Dew Drops.

Some Tear Drops were added as flames from Fire and Ice Dew Drops set. And as a final touch some pink and gold ribbon and 2 birds from stickers set were added.
AC letters were a perfect fit for the title.
Hope you like this page as much as I like it. And as Tamar was always this Pink and Purple girl, I think I just got her mood on this page.
See you next time  with more Robin's Nest gorgeous projects.
Irit

2 comments:

Robin said...

What fun colors together.

Rachel said...

Love all of the mixtures of textures! Nice layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...