Monday, March 12, 2012

Time Flies


It seems just like yesterday and our son was born and then suddenly March 12, 2012 arrived and he was turning 19.  It feels impossible.  Where has the time flown to so quickly?  My husband and I have watched him grow into a very fine young man and we are so proud of him.  I wanted to do a layout of showing how he has grown and since his favorite color is blue I decided to use this wonderful paper and the embellishments from The Robin's Nest.  I love this paper and the embellishments because they are masculine.  I find it hard to find a lot of papers to scrap for boys especially older ones, but The Robin's Nest always has what I am looking for and to add to the fun The Robin's Nest Design Team teamed up with Purple Cows to use the new punches they have created.  On this layout, I used the Autumn punch from Purple Cows to add this terrific background behind the pictures and again in the corners where I used some of the glitter chipboard from The Robin's Nest to add another layer behind the paper. .

Robin's Nest Products Used:

Tear Stackables Dew Drops
Glitter Boy Star Paper
Time Flies RubOn
Blue Glitter Chipboard
Boy Stickers

2 comments:

Rachel said...

It does fly! Beautiful layout!

artistamyjo said...

It certainly does fly!
Love what you've done.
Hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...