Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Royal Vacation with Royal products

Hello, My dear Robin's friends!  It's Irit here with my  new Royal page made with a mix of royal Robin's Nest glittery products.
I used Little Girls Crowns as a basic cardstock, added the Ancient Map over ( kind of a strange geography there, for sure). Then I hand cut a lot of pieces from Glittery Palm Tree  cardstock and added some matting from Tropical Voyage paper. The rub- ons from Palm tree gave me this " add red" color. I also used some clippies from  Ancient Clippies and the Star Fish as my major embellishment.
The glitter red  Shimmering Straw  ribbon was just perfect around this Tando Creative compass painted with Ranger distress paint. Glitter chipboard  strip was added under the photo and I used AC letters for my title.
Hope you like this page and see you next time with more Robin's Nest projects.
Irit

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Is that you Irit? Super cute layout!! I always love your details!!! Wonderful job!

Irit Shalom said...

Me? I wish to be 24. One of my twins.

Clare D. said...

Irit, I am always amazed by your paper combinations and how well they work together. I would have never thought to use them, and they work wonderful together!

Rachel said...

I love your layout! And your girls ate beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...