Thursday, March 29, 2012

"Hippity, Hoppity...Hop!" ~ A Easter ATC

 " Hippity, Hoppity...Hop!"
 I wanted to make something cute, yet collectible.
So I created this egg shaped ATC.
 In case you are new to ATC's they are mini works of art meant for trading, only.
Also known as Artist Trading Cards. Like baseball or Pokemon cards! ATC's need to be 3.5" x  2.5" or smaller. I just drew a egg shape onto a existing card, cut it out and now had a template.
I began by tracing the egg onto the back of Green Butterflies cardstock.
 I also traced the egg onto Glitter Spring Stripe cardstock. I cut bunny's from Easter Bunny cardstock and the words from Bunny Stripe cardstock. Sprinkles  is the name of the mini dews that I added for the Wow effect!
 After I cut the design from the Green Butterflies, I adhered it to the striped egg with foam tape. Then  I added the bunny, words and lastly the mini dews! Cute, huh? 

If you want to make some ATC's to trade, always make a extra for your self in case you don't get one back in a by mail trade. You can find plenty of  ATC  trading sites on Yahoo groups.
Many will have a theme so you can choose the swap that is right for you.
Always add your information on the back of each ATC:
Name of the swap, your name, your contact info/blog, date made, and series # -1 of 6, 2 of 6, 3 of 6....and so on. Then put your ATC into same size sleeves or zip lock baggies. These can be found anywhere baseball trading cards are sold.
For more information on how to make & store your ATC's, please visit this post, and for more ATC "eye candy"...go here.
Thanks for coming by!
I hope to have inspired you to try making some ATC's of your own. :)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I am inspired!! And your ATC's are SUPER CUTE!!!

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

Thanks!

Robin said...

Very cute Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...