Sunday, March 11, 2012

Dauphin Island Remembered

One of the things I like best about the paper crafting industry is preserving memories.  I had a wonderful trip this past December to Dauphin Island, Alabama.  It was so fun to go and now I have picked a few of my favorite photos to do a mini album using the wonderful papers and embellishments from The Robin's Nest!  I started with chip board and covered it with a variety of papers.  I used the floral and glitter and sparkle papers.  Once I covered the chip board I distressed the edges and and added ink in Jumbo Java from Tsukineko.

I let the ink dry and then used my Zutter Bind-It-All to make the book.  I then used the glitter alphabet to label my album.
I added my photos to the pages and some journaling.
I added butterflies to the corners of the photo for fun!


I just went page by page and added the fun DewDrops to the photos.  I love that the DewDrops add so much to a page. The colors are so fun and love the butterfly shapes!


 Love how the TearDrops make a flower!

What was really fun was I went back in and added to the cover!  Love the TearDrops!
I hope you all enjoyed this little mini album! 
Happy Creating,
Kristi

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Thank you! I love memories of things! Sometimes that is what helps us learn!

Robin said...

I so love your work. This is a great little book. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...