Saturday, February 4, 2012

Parisian Minis and Classified Papers

Have you seen the new Classified collection from The Robins Nest. It is full of beautiful patterns, blacks and white and is so versatile. Hey there everyone, Erika Taylor here today to share with you a layout I created using the Glitter Black and White Border Swirl, Gold Paisley on Black and Parisian Mini Dew Drops.

Firstly, I misted the entire sheet of Glitter Black and White Swirl with Glimmer Mist. Then I added white pen to some of the swirls for a really great look. The Paisleys were cut out and adhered with Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive to really make sure they are not going anywhere.

Here are a few photos for you


 Here is a wonderful close up of the Gold Paisley Papers. This is becoming a top favorite of mine. It also comes in Silver too!!!


 Here you can really see the fussy cutting and the swirls I created with the Parisian Mini Dew Drops


The Robins Nest papers really work beautifully with mists and paints and I love how this one turned out. Take a look at some of the new items at The Robins Nest and try your hand at altering papers today. Thanks so much for stopping in. I hope I've given you a little inspiration.
Until next time

Toodles
Erika Taylor

10 comments:

Rachel said...

This is beautiful! And a very nice tutorial!

Erika Taylor said...

thank you SOOOOOO much Rachel. This new Classified with all the black and white is UBER inspiring!!!

Clare D. said...

Once again, I post that makes me want to scrap! What a beautiful page Erika! I love to fussy cut the TRN papers too!

Erika Taylor said...

They are one of the best to fussy cut aren't they Clare. Thanks for the compliment

GinniG said...

Absolutely STUNNING LO! Those paisley and pearls are FABULOUS! I LOVE to fussy cut and you ROCKED this!

Erika Taylor said...

Thank you so much Ginni

Robin said...

Wow, love this layout, you have outdone yourself.

kristi said...

ok,this is lovely. GREAT job

Carole Lassak said...

The pics are gorgeous--can't imagine who extraordinary it must be up close and personal.

Erika Taylor said...

Thank you all so so very much for your comments. I truly appreciate them

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...