Friday, February 3, 2012

Italy Mini Travel Journal

Here is a book I made to be displayed in The Robins Nest booth at CHA!
The base of the book is made from Manila folders.
Throughout this book I Incorporated the following from The Robins Nest line:
Glitter embossed Journal Cards.
* Please click on any photo for a close up! *
Textured stamp, inks, vintage inspired trip and findings, a bind it all and rings, paper clips, lined paper,  border and tab punch.
Italy stickers.

Maps of Italy taken from a old atlas, stapler,and  brads to fold over pockets and hold in place.
Plenty of spaces to add a photo.

Lined journal pages to write memories abroad.


Pockets to tuck away souvenirs.


I used a crop-a-dile to punch holes both front and back. Then I used part of a elastic hair band to make the clasp from the back and attached a button to the front.
I finished off the book by gilding the edges with a gold leafing pen.
Thanks for coming by to see my book!
~ Michelle Frae Cummings

4 comments:

Rachel said...

You did such a good job on this! Great job Michelle!

Robin said...

very nice!!

Clare D. said...

Seriously fabulous! I want to go play with these papers!

Sara said...

such a brilliant job. Hugs Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...