Monday, February 27, 2012

Hello from me

Hi everyone!  I've been thinking a lot the past few months about friends...ones that I've had in the past and ones that I have right now.  I am so thankful for all of them.  Honestly, I'm not good about taking the time just to pick up the phone and tell them "hi."  One thing I would like to begin doing is to at least send them a card once in a while to say it so I started by creating this card.  I love the products from The Robin's Nest so much that I had to use them to create this.  Would you join me and tell someone hello today that you know?  It's amazing how much better someone's day can be just by this simple, kind word. 

Robin's Nest Products Used:
Fresh Mowed Grass Dew Drops
Dew Dew Glue
Glitter Letters
Glitter Chipboard
Getaway Glitter Swirl Cardstock

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Live.. My kind word for the day! Thanks peg!!!

Irit Shalom said...

Lovely card, Peg!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Clare D. said...

I love this paper used in a card! You know that I love to scrapbook first, but this is fabulous for cardmakers too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...