Sunday, February 12, 2012

CHA Page with The Robin's Nest


I am the first to let you know that I am not a huge scrapbooker. I use the papers and supplies in altered art, cards, paper crafts etc. I took some fun photos at CHA and thought I would use some of the cool papers from The Robins Nest to show them off!

I love black and white! I printed my photos of me with some fun friends and also wonderful and creative folks at CHA. I had 5 photos and matted them on solid black card stock from WorldWin. I also cut a 4 1/2 X 4 1/2 black and silver square and put in the center of the white and black paper with flourishes. I attached all the photos where I wanted them then the fun began!

Next I added some additional flourishes with a Dreamweaver Stencil. I used Black Matte paste and then added Crystal Glitter over it for more sparkle.

The flowers were covered with Perfect Paper Adhesive (PPA) from USArtQuest the dusted with Crystal Glitter. I added the Dew Drops in Black in all the centers of the flowers and added more glitter!
In the swirls of the stencil flourishes I added a white Dew Drop!
Just a closer look!
And now the finished page...
CHA is great for catching up with folks you only see a couple times a year! I am glad for facebook and email to keep up with all of them throughout the year!

Happy creating and don't forget to stop back Thursday for the Dreamweaver blog post!
Kristi




5 comments:

Rachel said...

For not being a huge scrapper, you did awesome! I was very glad to meet you in person!

Terri Sproul said...

this is really a nice layout..

Amanda said...

Beautiful layout! Great job :)

Clare D. said...

I would love to try these stencils with more of the Robin's Nest Paper since they are both so elegant. Thanks for the inspiration!

Dorina D said...

I love black and white papers as well. It's great to see some new ones and I love what you did. Thanks for the wonderful ideas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...