Hello and welcome! I am back from CHA, full of inspiration and excited about all of the new products. Now, I can share this layout I made for the show using two of my favorite Robin's Nest products: Gorgeous Papers and Dew Drops.
ROBIN'S NEST SUPPLIES:
Glitter Pink on Gold Daisies: Daisy Gold / Daisy Stripe Gold paper,
Pink Coral Mini Dews
Light and bright pink card stock scraps
Makins Clay: brown, white, red
Art Foil: Copper
Flower Punches (2 sizes), Heart Punch (1")
Manilla tag, Pink embroidery thread
Flourish stamps (Mine :o)
Floral Frenzy Rollograph Stamp by Clearsnap
Brown and bright pink ribbon
Eco-ArtBoard 1 3/4" squares (3)
Brown and bright pink ink pad
Cricut Plantin Schoolbook font
The Best Glue Ever! ScraPerfect
1. Use a circle template to cut 11" half circle, ink edges and adhere to the background paper. Ink edges of background paper. The Glitter Pink on Gold Daisies paper is striped on the back side which was used for the circle. Adhere the ribbon where the half circle ends.
2. Mix the red and white clay together in equal parts to make a nice deep pink, roll to slightly larger than 1/8 thick. Ultimate Clay Machine setting #4. Roll the Floral Frenzy stamp over the clay, pushing to create an impression. Create 3 complete blocks. Let dry. Rub bright pink ink pad over the high spots and let dry completely, cut into squares. Use the excess clay to punch small hearts (7 needed). Ink the hearts with bright pink ink pad.
3. Ink 3 pieces of Eco-ArtBoard with brown ink, heat set to dry completely. Apply The Best Glue Ever! free-hand in a floral motif that mimics the flowers on the background paper, let dry until completely clear and tacky. Apply copper Art Foil. Layer large and small flower punches in light and dark pink card stock, glue Pink Coral Mini Dews to the centers. Arrange the Eco-ArtBoard squares and stamped clay squares to create a border as shown.
4. Stamp pink card stock with bright pink ink pad and flourish stamps. Cut out the title and hand cut random large hearts approx 2" and slightly smaller to create the large flower shown. Bend and crinkle the petals for dimension, ink the edges brown and glue into place. Add the layer of clay hearts, adhere punchies to the center and embellish with Pink Coral Mini Dews.
5. Attach the photo using glue on the sides and bottom only to create the pocket for the journaling tag. Ink edges of the tag with brown ink, embellish with punched clay hearts as shown. Embellish the centers of the daisies on the background paper with Pink Coral Mini Dews.
Thank you for stopping by the Chattering Robins blog, come back often for many great project ideas and inspiration.