Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Tie that Binds- Glitter Papers

Valentines Day is just around the corner and what better way to celebrate than with a little GLITTER!!! Hey there everyone, Erika Taylor here today to share with you a Valentines card I created using some amazing papers from The Robins Nest.

For this card I selected Teal Glitter Card Stock, Glitter Cream Animal Print and Red on Red Rope papers. I'm adore the combination of creams, whites, reds and teal here. With that hint of black for contrast. To add a little bling to the card, I used Metallic Red Dew Drops. I love how well the glitter papers adhere together using Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive. The Dew Drops are adhered using Helmar Gemstone Glue.



 And now for the full card. I love how that little Metallic Dew Drop makes the perfect "O".


Perhaps a little unconventional for a Valentines card color wise, but I know that my husband is going to love it.

Thanks so very much for stopping by today. Don't forget, if you are attending CHA this coming week, stop by The Robins Nest at booth #1656

Until next time
Toodles
Erika Taylor

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Love these colors! Great job! I love uncOnventional!

artistamyjo said...

Very nice!

Clare D. said...

I love those colors together! I never would have been so bold, but they/re fabulous!

Amanda said...

Beautiful! Great job :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...