Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Love Scrapbooking

I logged on 3 times today waiting for the new post. Ok, Hello Robin, it's my turn to post. Serously, you would think I would know what day it is today. I finished my last task today for the CHA booth. I have been arduously working on the displays for the booth since Christmas, does that mean that designing isn't fast or I'm just slow. Not sure which it is but, I am excited to be working on pages with the new products. I am so excited for the new products to show. I especially love the Classified line. I have never been a black and white person with clothing, but over the last 2 years black became a part of my wardrobe, so it must be rubbing off. There are such cute things to go with the papers, new stickers, paper clips to die for, and rinestone ribbon. You will love it.
The other thing I really love from the Robin's Nest line is the glitter chipboard. It comes in 6x6 squares, and is perfect to run through the die cut machines with out having to cut it first. It makes such a cute addition to the pages we make, the die cuts, but also if you use the entire square and cut a cute edge on it, it helps the pictures pop. Try it, you will fall in love for sure.
I just signed on Pintrest this week. Wow, what a great place to find ideas. Who needs to go shopping for the things you need. You can find it, pin it, and go back to you personal pins, and use the ideas over and over again. Awesome. I am a believer, especially since I live in a small town and the variety of stores in a small town isn't quite there. I found so many things I loved right away. What a great site. I have pinned some of the designers ideas on there too, and within minutes they were being repined by others who saw them. Sooo Cool. Valentines is coming close, so I am posting this layout with our Hears paper and stripe. All our product lines have a classic that goes with it, so here is Classic red swirl on this page, with glitter chipboard die cuts in heart shapes. Dew drops are the finishing touch. This is Becca Ann one of our grandaughers.
We look forward to sharing more and more with you of the new products we have created. Most of them have already been put on the web site. I know the site is a bit hard to manuver, we ask to be patient with us on it, currently we are working with a web designer to make it better and easier.

Happy Scrapbooking,

Robin

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Nice!!

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

Great layout and I'm looking forward to meeting you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...