Thursday, January 12, 2012

Festive Friday - Blog Hop #1

1st  Christmas card of the year for this hop. So excited!
My Name is Michelle Frae Cummings and I post here,
on the Robins Nest every Friday-
So welcome!
 I hope to inspire you to create amazing things using The Robins Nest items!
For this card I used a simple rosette made from crepe paper,
dipped the ruffle edges in glitter and adorned it with bells,
tiara stickles and Jade Diamond Dew Drops.
Then I glued the rosette onto  Christmas Swirl Glitter.
Lastly, I wrote "Noel" onto a piece of black cardstock
with a silver sharpie and accented the letters with tiara stickles.
Ta da! I love it! So pretty!
Please visit the rest of the blog hop participants below and prepare to be amazed!


14 comments:

Brenda said...

this is gorgeous I love all the glitz

Becky Conley said...

loving all the bling!

Cyn said...

Beautiful card! I just love the dimension added by the rosette.

Rachel said...

Very cute! I love all of the dimensions! And the sparkle! I bet your fam and friends love getting your Christmas cards.

Amanda said...

I love the paper and the rosette!

Clare D. said...

Fabulous! I saw a tree made with this and it seemed like a big project. I love that you used it in a card!

Maria Soto "Chuy" said...

very pretty - love the flower!

Susan M. Brown {sbartist} said...

A beautifully regal card! Love the rosette made of crepe paper - need to try that - I have tons I the party decor box ; )

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

Thanks everyone!

Angela Bodas said...

I bet this sounds as pretty as it looks! Not a fan of glitter, but this card is sparkly!

Terri Sproul said...

love the paper. great card

Lyneen said...

Beautiful card... love the rosette made from crepe paper

Laura said...

gorgeous!!!
hugs..Laura

leslierahye said...

Fun Sparkly card! I love all the glitter! Robin's Nest Papers are so pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...