Monday, January 30, 2012

CHA Monday Morning

Good Morning Bloggers,
Yesterday was an amaising day! Here is our booth. We are upfront showing our Classified line, all in black and white. Then back farther you can see the other lines on thier boards. We are "ON TOUR" so each line comes from a different country. Love it. So does everyone else.


Soo Exciting!


I appologize I didn't get all of the photos on the blog yesterday. I am still a little old school, have an iphone, but don't know yet how to get the photos from it to here, will learn that when I get home. So have been waiting to get the photos off my camera. We didn't get back to the hotel until after 8, and then I was so tired Rachel brought dinner to the room. Mmmm, I must be getting old.

Here is the display on the end of our booth showing ideas using our products. Thanks to our design team this has turned out soo wonderful. Thank you for all your hard work. You can see that we have used papers to show how to do scrapbooking pages as well as boxes, books, paint cans, and memory boxes.



We started the day with Teri in our booth with Charity Wings filming a cute book she made using our new Classified line. Clock paper and Classfied sticker and chipboard tags, and she showed the NEW paper clips, you will love these!!

You can see this on Charity Wings blog and web site.



Last for this morning, I want to share from the Zimbabwe line, the world paper, and travel stickers. I love this paper, one of my favorite, oh, goodness, they all seem to be favorites, but this is the world paper!

This is my favorite layout I did for the show using our new world paper, and new stickers. I will post how to later, just tell me if you really want to know how to do this.

We have a line of stickers that matches chipboard die cuts, so they can be teamed together to make great layers on your pages, and be used on thier own as well. Isn't Rachel so cute!

Well, good-bye for this morning. We are off to another day at the show!


Robin





3 comments:

Rachel said...

Dinner was good too ;) but the day was awesome!

artistamyjo said...

A great display,wish I could be there.
Hugs

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

It was a BEAUTIFUL display! So many people raving about it and the new line as I walked the floor. btw..."Dew Drops" is a household word... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...