Sunday, January 29, 2012

CHA Sunday

We are set up and ready to go. The booth looks so fun with Michelle and Teri here, there will be make and takes today in the booth. Cute luggage tag to attach to your handcarry bag. I will post a photo today.
It will be fun to tell you the products ordered the most. So far the Classified line hits the mark, and everyone loves black and white. We have the cutest dew drop display which we will post today too.
It is fun and exciting to see old friends and meet new ones. That is my favorite thing to do when I come to show. There are no better friends that we have than the ones here. Over all the 10 years we have come to show, I am so very impressed with the Scrapbooking and Stamping store owners. This has to be the friendliest industry in the world, where friends stay friends forever. I just talked to one of these friends this last week. Tammy, my very special friend will always be just that. Her store is closed, and she is living a new adventure, even though scrapbooking is one of her favs of the day. But after all these years, we still hold our friendship close. She has been to my home and Dana and I to hers. We have a bond, kindred spirits for sure, that will last forever, and we met right here at CHA years ago.
We know that as the show opens today we will meet you again and hug and enjoy a catch-up. We will also meet new people too, we can't wait to form those new friendships too. Come by, we want to see you!
Well, I'm ready to put on my Robin's Nest shirt, and off to the show we go!

Happy Scrapbooking!

Robin

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Fun!

Irit Shalom said...

WOW-I am so glad you have fun! I actually made the Black and white project for Jan. 31- so much in love with this line too

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...