Monday, December 12, 2011

Warm Winter Wishes Card

Hello Everyone....
It's less than 2 weeks until Christmas.
I bet many things are going on right know...

I have tons of things to do before Christmas and one of them is making cards for my crafty friends.
So, today I pulled out pretty papers from The Robin's Nest and made this card.


I'm so happy the way this card turned out and especially how easy it is to make.
The papers and the cut out embellishments do all the job.

Here's the list of the products I used from The Robin's Nest Store
White Snow Glitter Cardstock
Glitter Blue Rasberry Sorbet Paper
Glitter Winter Snowflakes
Chipboard Snowflakes
Fairy Dust Dew Drop
Glitter Snowmen

I hope in this busiest time of the year...you still get time to make some beautiful cards for your crafty best friends.

Thank you so much for visiting today.
Have a wonderful week and Happy Holiday.

Tenny

3 comments:

Especially_For_You said...

What a gorgeous winter card! :) It would be a perfect submission for the 'let it snow' challenge happening at my blog this week. Thanks for sharing!

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Clare D. said...

I love the blue white and cream combo! I would not have been so bold, putting white and cream together, but I love it with the blue!

Rachel said...

Cute card! Great job Tenny!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...