Thursday, December 8, 2011

Mini pendant banners

 This week I made mini pendant banners using White Gliter cardstock,  and Christmas Swirl from The Robins Nest. I free hand cut 11/2" strips and just cut with scissors triangles. I folded the tops over by 1/4" and creased hard with a Bone folder.
I added on some triangles of the Green and red swirl paper to add color.
Sewing thread and tacky glue helps to string up the banner.


I like how it adds to our display cabinet...don't you? 
:)
See you next week with a Christmas tree topper craft!

3 comments:

Irit Shalom said...

Your display is just gorgeous! And banners too!

Rachel said...

Your display is so festive! And I love the banner too! It makes the whole thing!

Clare D. said...

This is adorable! It doesn't have to be big to make a statement, does it? Thanks for the inspiration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...