Saturday, December 3, 2011

Just in Time For Christmas Recipes

Hello Robin's Nest fans!  Jan here to share a Recipe Organizer, just in time for those delicious Christmas recipes.  I seem to like the desserts, candies and breads most of all!  I think this will be a gift to my teenage daughter after I fill it with our special recipes.  I've used Red Snowflake and Black and  White Pinetree Cardstock.  I just misted the white pine with "Santa Baby" mist so it would match my organizer.  I've added ruffled red and aqua ribbon at the bottom and aqua Baker's Twine on the button.

4 comments:

Riet said...

so beautiful,I love the papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Rachel said...

Cute idea! Teens are sooo hard to make something for too! Great job!

Robin said...

This is so cute, I want a recipe book!

Irit Shalom said...

Totally cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...