Monday, December 12, 2011

Happy Holidays!

I love putting black and white together so I couldn't resist using this gorgeous paper to create a card for this holiday season. The glitter in the snow gives a more elegant look to the black and white theme.  I'm excited that Robin's Nest carries glitter snowflakes that fit perfectly with this paper.  I just love those! Don't they look fabulous and add great dimension to the card?  I added the Cotton Candy Dew Drops to add another layer to them, too.  They made great centers to the snowflakes!  I chose to trim the paper using a scalloped blade to create more of a picturesque look to the card instead of a square on square look and then chose one of my favorite stamps for the greeting.  I have to admit this was a quick and simple card, but it has to be one of my favorites that I did this season. 

Robin's Nest Products Used:
Cotton Candy Dew Drops
Dew Dew Glue
Glitter Snowflakes
Pinetree Paper

5 comments:

Clare D. said...

This paper is so stunning and you have used it so well in this card. Love it!

Jan Hennings said...

so pretty and one of my favorite papers!

artistamyjo said...

Beautiful paper,lovely creation.
Hugs

Rachel said...

You made it look very elegant! Great job!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...